Pages

Google

Sunday, January 13, 2008

LIve & Loud 2007 (RnB)






I never think i can go to international concert like this before. but My friend working at 8tv invite me to go there. without thinking any further i take this opportunity .. i never been to stadium negara but with a little help and direction from my friends i arrive at 9.00 a.m. the concert start at 6.00 p. Wow.. that the first things comes put from my mouth. with full of crowd. i just sit and watching until Kc & Jojo Performance. Evem they look older but the performance is great. i get a few pic but this blog cant upload then 5 pic.i'm sorry guy.. hehehehhehe.. The most popular song "all my life" being sing all the crown sing it together. i 'm sure all of you familiar with the song.. the great song with the great lyrics and the great message.

0 comments: