Pages

Google

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Maripossa




Song : Mariposa
Artist : Joe Flizzow

Verse 1 ( Joe Flizzow )



Her girl, it’s your boy

About to make this song cry tears of joy

I do enjoy the time I spend with you

And the fact that I spent time trying to be friends with you

Rendezvous at crowded restaurants

I remember stepping off stage and seeing you at the bar

I told myself she sipping on cranberry

Style exuding many, hot she was very

We tried to conversate but music was too loud

That’s exactly the point when we walked into the crowd

I took your hand and started to dance with you

Ain’t no bad intentions boo start this romance with you (true)

You know the answer to that is yes

You cancel all the stress with the sensation of your caress

Got to get this off my chest girl I must confess

Mariposa this love, yo I gotta profess yes



Chorus



Bridge

Love, love, love

Why’d you take so long to come to me

Oh Baby

And love, love, your love

Tell me why you’re hiding

All the time



Verse 2 ( Joe Flizzow )



My compulsive color matching always got you laughing

Spend much time on the PlayStation but you ain’t stressing

And you understand that I’m jetting city to city

Ambitious and gritty, trying to make moves like Diddy

And we both creative people sometimes in the zone

When I’m working on my music you know I need my time alone

This album dropping soon, yo I’ll be on the road

No more excessive clubbing feel like I’m getting old

Hotel rooms getting cold, yo I hate being apart

But to achieve these goals yo I got to play my part

It’s from the bottom of my heart when I say the words

It comes naturally to say I love you girl

And I knew it from the start before I wrote this verse

When I saw you from a far didn’t know who you was

Still get the chills when you in my sight

Feels like it’s meant to be right

I thank God that I’m with you tonight

So c’mon



Chorus



Verse 3 ( Joe Flizzow )



Mariposa come closer, let’s ride this roller coaster

Cherish this thing of ours, La Costra Nostra

Hit the coast of Costa, Rica margaritas on coasters

My sweet mama cita, raise toast to

Here’s to us two, our love and trust boo

Thank god I found you ‘cos you my crown jewel

You know, you best believe that Hunn

You need a man to take care of you Imma be that one right



Chorus



Bridge

0 comments: