Pages

Google

Sunday, June 22, 2008

CONSIDER SOLVED..!!!

Holla... 2 year was not a short period for me.. Too many tears,to much laugh and too much presure we faced. From dungun to Shah Alam.. I would like to state special thanks to En Othman & Puan Halimah family coz bring me down here.. If i still in Dungun "What will my destiny ?" For those who plot my fall... Thank You So Much. I learn a lot here.. I play too much here.. During this 2 years, i gain something which i will never forget. To be honest with you reader, i never been at this stage.. I'm the one who loves to break the law.. To did something in the hard way even though i know there are an easy ways... i would like to write more.. but tonight i had a lot of works to do.. we cont later.. A lot of story to be write in here.. A lot of pain and gain to be share.. Daaaa...

p/s My classmate i would like to have lunch/dinner wit u all in 26 june 2008.

0 comments: