Pages

Google

Monday, July 13, 2009

My Last Class



Holla...

This is my last class.Even i was being transfer from dungung (oppss.. dungun actually).
I feel great when i was being transfer here.meet my old buddies,meet new friends which is same age like me and not from the Matrix level.It's totally different.

The first day in Shah Alam. i receive a message from my old buddies."Org laut balik laut la" Damn.. He saw me.Then 2 years had past. After a years graduate form UITM. Ada di antara mereka yg telah menjadi IBU + ISTERI org. Wah.. quite fast.Anyways that's what we call fate.

Miss the moment we had together.. Probably most of us currently Hold title IT Exec,Sys Eng and Programmer.

Even our Mr Bambang currently work at High Tech Padu.Hehehehhe.. Good Luck Bro.
He became workaholic.Enter office at 9.00 a.m and coming back home early at 10.00


A few of us further study, They want to be the Master of IT.i want to be one of them but not this year.hehehehhe.. I want to take a bit passion and put a line for my career and life.

Most of US struggle to find path for our future.They try to avoid doing programming (Me too) but after 1 years in IT fields.There's no way i can run away from Programming because that is our language whem we try to communicate with the machines.

Maybe some of us lucky to run away from programing.. I really wants that Job.I'm hunting for the Job.

So much talk tonight.Better stop.. Tommorow still have unfinished business.(Damn.. I'm tired)

Chow... Daaaa

0 comments: