Pages

Google

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Notice

Holla...
i would like to explain the things lately about the most wanted bachelor.i have a short conversation with him while Chelsea keep on wining game again man city.hehehehehehe i think the most wanted bachelor would not mind about the things i done but external factor make me to close the merchandise. like i said before "due to the respect of 3rd person, i have to close all merchandise and pool". If the external factor does not come across. the page still the same until we find the queen.to all my classmate, sorry for everything... i and the most wanted bachelor did not expect this things happened. it is my pleasure to state an apologizes to the 3rd person and all my classmate.even i had deleted the page, but the result of pooling still the same.. We all know who is the "most wanted bachelor" and it doesn't matter for me to pull out the page in here. About the most wanted woman.i will figure something out.. Daa...

0 comments: